Sunday, June 28, 2015

Going round in circles!

Hot on the tails of last weeks two books, this week our sponsors are proud to present for you the viewer, a private screening...

Novels of Mystery..
I made it black and white to add to the mystery... dun dun dun.. and if you feel like guessing whats inside this one.. the circles on the side are a clue.

That's right, a magnifying glass. Perfect for snooping out those mysterious clues.
Midway through the numerous rings I realised that it was going to be nigh impossible to keep the circles looking as tidy and perfect as I would like...

So I abandoned that plan and put the question mark in there. It of course managed to present it's own problems but I think I can live with how it turned out. What do you think?

Just a bit of fun for the last image, nice depth down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment