Friday, June 26, 2015

Take 2!

A Couple of Newbies at last!
So I finally got around to doing a couple more books. My wrists can attest to this. I forgot how much it hurts haha (and how stressful it can be, working with those fiddly little bits). I had a bit of a warm up with a basic hole, to try out a couple of ideas and techniques... I think they passed the test. And then incorporated them into the second book I did, with the addition of another idea. Plan to do some more next week once my wrists have recovered. OOS anyone?

The Island
Sorry yes I know this one is a bit shirty looking (especially those sausage fingers) but its ok! Honest just don't look at the drawing side of things and we'll get by.

Les Guides Bleus Poitou Guyenne
I'm not entirely sure what this book is about, some French guide to something or other. Originally I'd planned on putting this mouth in a book called 'The Illustrated National Pronouncing Dictionary'. Crazy name huh? But the pages were way too thin, and it didn't like what I was doing, so I had to abandon it. But the new French one is about language and that involves a mouth to speak so it still kind of works. Bear with me please.
This was a fiddly nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment